Here’s a bunch of facts about Yanko Artidiello
- He loves his girlfriend Natalie, their kids Jack and Wendy, and their pug Sir Ringo
- Professionally, He has been a circus clown, musical theatre director, high school teacher for Theatre Arts, sound designer, live-audio operator, stage-manager, music composer, live-camera operator, and most recently a video producer and editor
- He really enjoys working ALL DAY on a creative project, playing video-games, and building stuff with Jack
- He wishes to one day return to his hometown of Los Angeles, California to continue his career and raising his family
- He attended the Orange County High School of the Arts, where he studied Piano Performance.
- His mom’s side of the family are all circus performers from Mexico – Family circus is called Circo Hermanos Bell’s.
- His dad is a guitarist and spiritual councelor from La Habana, Cuba